(@six)
New Nerd Registered
14/12/2019 1:19 am  

Discord Name (Example#0000): SixHundredNuts#8640

Steam Name: Six

Character Name: Alice Summers

Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD): 1992-10-13

Phone Number: 824-1491

What do you believe EMS does for the community?

EMS is there to ensure that the community is always at its healthiest. EMS can be the calming factor in someone's worst moments, and can also be there for someone in their last moments.

Why do you want to be part of EMS and how do you see yourself fitting with the team?

I like to help people, it means a great deal to me to be able to help someone with whatever they're going through. I think I would fit in with the team well, I like to work with others and like to be as helpful wherever I can be.

Have you been arrested (If yes, what were you arrested for)?

Never been arrested.

How long have you been in the city?

About two months.

EMS could be considered a taxing experience, trying to adapt to any environment that a 911 call comes from, while role-playing with a wide range of characters. One of the keys to long-term sustainability in the role is to have role-play activities that doesn't include being on-duty all the time. What hobbies do you have?

I like to hike and ride my bike to blow off steam. I also love going out and dancing when I'm not on duty.

You arrive at a 911 call where a civilian has had a car crash and ejected from their vehicle. After checking their injuries, applying aid, and getting them on their feet, what should you do? (Select your answer by bolding the font)

• Radio in that the scene is clear and move along
  • Check with the civilian and see how they are feeling
  • Assist the civilian to your ambulance for transport to the hospital
  • Search them for weapons, money, and/or drugs

Poppy
(@poppypendle)
Active Nerd Admin
14/12/2019 1:43 am  

Your application has been approved. I am pleased to welcome you to the EMS Department! Please contact me to discuss further details regarding your new position.

Thank you,

Maya

Maya Montgomery
Executive Assistant to the Governor, State of San Andreas
Chief of Emergency Medical Services, City of Los Santos
Mobile: 421-9556

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register